BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dior Silver Look + MAC Naked Pigment = my 5 minute eye look

I need to remember to post a picture of my eyes today when I get the chance to actually take a picture. It was suggested I post EOTD (eye of the day) pictures along with my descriptions of the eyeshadow, and I think that's a good idea. Hopefully I can take some quality pics!

I actually need to redo my eyes a bit. They look fine now, but the look is a little too...natural. I like drama. I like oomph. Considering I only had five minutes to do my eye makeup, it still came out quite nice. I did a dark-ish berry lip to add more strength to my face (Clinique Raspberry Glace) and did a nude matte blush with shimmery highlighter on my apples and cheekbones (some Estee Lauder nude blush with MAC Shimpagne Mineralized Skinfinish). Oh, and I ended up choosing black liquid liner (Jordana Fabuliner in black, an excellent felt-tip liquid eyeliner pen that costs $2).

All in all, a very pretty look. I'll post pictures of everything once class starts (for those that don't know, I manage a yoga studio - there's a class starting in 30 minutes, so I'm going to be pretty busy until it starts).

0 love notes: