BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here's that pic of Dior Silver Look...


Not the greatest picture of me ever, but like I said, I am at work and I'm trying (note the towels behind me, ha)! You can see that this is a decently natural look. I'm really itching to reapply the matte grey-brown color so that I have a smokier eye. That's what I get for using a fluffy brush this morning, sigh! Diffuse color, no bueno! I want dark and sultry, damnit.

I seriously am in love with Silver Look, though. It's one of those eyeshadow palettes that, if you lost all of your other shadows, you'd still be able to create a myriad of looks.


Gorgeous, no?

4 love notes:

Y said...

Wow! that is a great palette. Oh, btw, I'm having a blog giveaway (prettychinadoll.blogspot.com) and I'd love for you to join, if you have the time

Marley said...

Love this duo. It's definitely a "woke up late" eye for me- I think I'm gonna get it for my mama soon, she always compliments me on it when I wear it.

Joey said...

Y, thank you! I will check it out.

Hi Marley my love <3 I woke up late this morning too, so this worked out well! Give your momma love for me, ok? =D *hugs*

lexi920 said...

Okay so what do you like more this or the NARS Paris duo?