BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

You gotta love Memorial Day weekend - it's an excuse to thank the troops, get a tan, and shop! Perfect combination, no? I spent this weekend walking my tan little ass off around Manhattan:
Friday: Amy from The Beauty Chick and I managed to shop and walk our way from Bloomingdales Soho to Asiakan, a sushi place 20 minutes from my apartment. I live by Columbia University, so that's damn far. We managed not to do too much damage; my birthday is in a little more than two weeks so I'd rather save my cash for birthday haulage and activities. I bought a new Lipstick Queen Chinatown Glossy Lip Pencil in Thriller (a hot pink) and soap. I had worn one of my Inoui ID quads - a gift from Vicki J., Dick Page's sister! - and it was lovely: slate blue and browns. I will have to review it this week.
Saturday: I went, makeupless, to one of my best friend's home and played with her and her baby all night. I was makeupless because I had taken Pilates at work, haha!
Sunday: After work, I went to Central Park and tanned and read on the Great Lawn. Perfect day! Then I walked home, and ate my weight in street fair food and McDonalds. My EOTD was an old favorite from last summer: Maybelline Natural Smokes quad, which I had reviewed back on Pink Sith. I had forgotten about this quad, and it was gorgeous. Smokey taupe is always a win in my book, and the price can't be beat! I will have to give this a short review some time here also.
Today: I'm working for a bit before I have dinner and drinks with my friend Jasmine. Today's EOTD is pale, simple, and shimmery because I wanted to emphasize my newly deepened tan. I used a Clinique trio that had been in some GWP. It has Confetti (a white-pink with gold shimmer), the ever-famous Lucky Penny (a rosy copper color that's kind of hard to explain), and a dark brown shade (it's the dark side of the Rose Chocolate duo). My eyes are contoured, but wide and incredibly glowy. Win! I'll get a picture of my EOTD when I get home - I just felt as if I was neglecting my blog, and I wanted to punch out an entry quickly!

1 love notes:

mewmewmew said...

Saturday: I went, makeupless, to one of my best friend's home and played with her and her baby all night. I was makeupless because I had taken Pilates at work, haha!


volvo parts car
round rock criminal attorney