BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Woo, first post! NARS Habanera duo


This blog is an attempt to rediscover the myriad of eyeshadows I own. My collection is huge, almost embarrassingly so. I'm going to try to remember to use a different shadow (or more than one) every day and blog about it. This way, I get to share my stash and I get to remember what I have.

Today's inaugural post is NARS Habanera. I bought this the day I met Nars himself. The colors are strange (that icy green-blue!) but they make my eyes glow. The possibilities with this duo are endless.

Icy green-blue all over lids and lining lower lids. Sparkly plum with green and blue shimmer in crease.


10 love notes:

veganasana said...

Yay for the Joey blog!

Olivia said...

One down 2million to go!

Joey said...

Lorin, thanks!

Olivia, two million isn't that far from the real number, I bet =/

styrch said...

Totally want to see eye posts too! I sm so glad you are doing this! :)

Joey said...

I can try for eye pics, but my camera is pretty crappy. Here's to hoping my Blackberry can take good close ups! Or else, I can always take a pic on my Macbook!

Patti said...

It's about time! Can't wait to see more! Oh and starting with Habanera was perfect!

Joey said...

Hi Patti =D I love Habanera so much, and it really holds sentimental value for me! I bought it the day I met Francois.

Grace London said...

Habanera is one of the best NARS duos IMO, and he has some cracking ones. Really looking forward to reading your blog.

Joey said...

Hi Grace! =D I love all of my NARS duos, and I agree, Habanera is definitely one of the best. The pigmentation and texture of the two shadows is outstanding. Thank you for the blog support! xox

lexi920 said...

YAY for Joey!!
Because you are my skintone sister I will be here constantly. My little sister and I were thinking about creating one together too since we feel that our skintone is not really represented much in blogs. Thanks again for representing the brown skin girls! =)

You are also inpiring me to revisit all the shadows I have too if I'm saving up for our BG makeup shopping extravaganza in Sept!! Like you "if I only had more lid space" Ha LOVE it. Congrats again girlie - this is going to be great!!