BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today's EOTD, courtesy of Hettie at Paul and Joe Beaute


You know, every time I get my makeup done at Bergdorf Goodman's Paul and Joe Beaute counter, I always get something dramatic or colorful done. Today, I was in the mood for beach-y, tan, and natural. Hettie, the counter manager, did not fail me.

My eyes are a mix of bronzes and browns, and Paul and Joe Pearl Powder #3, a gorgeous orangey-bronze color (I have this at home and will take a picture!). My cheeks are bronzed to perfection, and my lips are #25 lipstick and #10 lipgloss, I believe.

I look like I just rolled off my beach towel, dusted the sand off of my thighs, and went to work. I am in love. What do you think?

10 love notes:

Lakshmi said...

Hey! This looks great!! Caroline and Hettie are the best aren't they!!!? Did you pick up anything while you were there? And I totally love Pearl Powder #3 :)

Lakshmi said...

I just checked but did you mean Pearl Powder #2 which is orangey, because #3 is taupe, isn't it?

Joey said...

I did mean #2, oopsie! I have all of them but the blue one, so I get them confused.

and no, I didn't get anything. I bought a tooooon last week =)

Sabrina said...

Oooh, love the look. I can't really see the eyemakeup from the photo, but you do look bronzed and refreshed! Is the lipgloss the old style or new style?

Love the cheeks + lip combo. Very chic and bronzey!

Amy said...

LOVE IT! Such a gorgeous look on you. Hettie did a great job. We must go back again and try new looks! ;-)

Belle Du Jour said...

LOVE this on you! So flattering, you are cute as a button! xx

Joey said...

Sabrina, hi! The lighting at Bergdorf Goodman is beyond terrible, so this was the best shot I got. The lip gloss is one of the new ones =) The eye makeup was surprisingly subtle, for me.

Amy, YES! We'll play soon =D

Thanks Dara! =) I try to be cute and stuff, you know lol

Cocolicouss said...

you are so adorable and look very pretty in this :)

lexi920 said...

I LOVE this look on you! Bronze bunny goddess!

Joey said...

Coco, thanks!! =D

Lexi, squee! I love being a bronze bunny goddess! =D