BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tali's Tag!

So the lovely Tali at The Gloss Goss posted a survey tag of "Would you rather..." on her blog and invited everyone to participate! So, here's my survey! =)


Would You Rather..
Never use mascara again or bronzer again?
Oh this is easy - I'd never, ever give up mascara! As much as I love bronzer, mascara is just way too important to give up.
Only be able to buy high end make-up or drugstore make-up again?
Hm, this is hard. I'm a high-end gal at heart, but drugstore makeup has really stepped up its game lately. However, at the end of the day all of my HGs are high-end so...high-end it is!
Be In Love or Be Loved?
Hm, I'd rather be loved than be IN LOVE. Being in love is too damn tricky, thank you!
Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?
Oh hell no, my legs are NEVER unshaven. There you go. I rarely ever wear nail polish (I have on some chipped polish right now, haha), but my legs are my favorite feature so I always have them smooth and silky.
Go out with messy hair or no make-up?
No makeup. My hair is my trademark! It's always perfectly curled and frizz-free. The picture below is a good example:
I'm at work, totally makeup-less, but the hair looks cute as hell!
Leave the house with an orange tan or peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair?
Oh, orange tan. I'm from the Bronx, where every girl looks like she could be on "Jersey Shore", so it'd be perfectly acceptable of me to walk around looking like a carrot.
It were Winter forever or Summer forever?
WINTER FOREVER AND EVER! I hate the heat! HATE IT!
Leave the house with dried toothpaste drool or crusty yellow sleep eyes?
Oh, dried toothpaste drool. I don't do the whole crusty-eyed thing. I always look wide awake even when I'm not. The picture I posted above? I was running on probably an hour or two of sleep. Do I look dead? Nope.
Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?
I don't like Illamasqua. I don't like MAC much either. I can give both up.

4 love notes:

Sonia said...

Omg you look HAAAAAAAAAAWTTT!! Te amo toda.

Marley said...

I hate you a little bit for looking so gorgeous in a picture after one or two hours of sleep. Not. Fair.

lexi920 said...

Hi Joey,

1. Mascara - I'm already tan so I couldn't give up mascara - my puny Asian lashes need all the help I can get.

2. High End - I probably don't even have to explain this one.

3. Be Loved - "in Love" is just a step above infatuation - be loved is forever...

4. Chipped nails - I have really badly chipped nails right now as a matter of fact. We're having Indian Summer right now in SF so I've been breaking out all the dresses I can before the fog returns the end of this week. My Venus razor has been busy lately.

5. Go out with messy hair - it's the reason why I sometimes walk around w/a hair elastic on my wrist. I go to the gym with my eyebrows done!

6. Leave the house w/an Orange Tan- since I am pretty tan to begin with this wouldn't be as bad. I have naturally dark hair so orange peroxide is a no-no.

7. THis is tough. I live in fog and I crave sunshine but then again I HATE it when it is too hot. I think I'd have to go with Winter - I love to wear sweaters and boots!

8. Probably the eye crust - it's why I always make sure I have shades in my purse.

9. MAC for sure - I'm over the 50million and 1 launches in just one month. I never tried Illamasqua so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Tali said...

LOL love your answers!! Esp the jersey shore one.. had me laughing like a maniac!!