BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Who doesn't love a quick and easy haul picture?


I just wanted to throw up a quick photo for some fun: on my poor, battered dresser lay overstuffed Sterilite drawers of makeup and a ridiculous amount of Indie makeup lines whose products I need to review.
Can you spot:
Here’s a spoiler: I love everything. 
Also, how freakin’ cute are those Evil Shades clamshell samples!? 
Which line should I review first? Let me know, and I’ll see what I can do =)

9 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Shiro Cosmetics!!! :D

Joey said...

Anon, hello! I have some of the new Portal shadows and they are loooove.

Y said...

!! OMG i hope for swatches :)

Joey said...

Hi Y!

There will be swatches, oh there will be swatches.

=)

PerilouslyPale said...

Those little clamshells for samples do look awesome! Can't wait for you to tempt me with more info!

Joey said...

The clamshell idea is so smart. My only gripe with them is that you need to be sure the product is level before opening them/closing them or else you get spillage.

lexi920 said...

Hey sweets, just wanted you to know that Joel broke out his "Box Making" book to get ideas on your storage unit!

Joey said...

Yay, Lexi! Make sure the box is big enough to fit you in it =)

lexi920 said...

Yes and I'll be wearing my Team Joey cheerleading outfit!

hahahaha