BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting Anastasia Beverly Hills to Give Me Good Brows!

I am a sucker for perfect eyebrows. 
I get my eyebrows threaded every other week, I pluck in between threading appointments, and I go through more eyebrow pencils than I do any other product I use - even mascara!
While some women aspire to have plump lips, or glowy skin, or bouncy hair, I aspire to have perfectly arched and filled-in brows. I just love how much of a difference filled brows make to my face, taking me from tired and frumpy to awake, wide-eyed, and sexy. 
Even with a full face of makeup, I always feel incomplete without my brows! It is with this sentiment that I’m excited to bring to you some fun news from Anastasia Beverly Hills



Anastasia is pretty much the go-to brows expert for celebs and non-celebs alike, and I always stop to admire her line while at Sephora. Recently, her line has expanded beyond brow powders and pencils to include eyeshadow palettes, glosses, and bronzers.
Soon I’ll have the chance to share some fun Anastasia products with you. For now, here’s a fun teaser: some tips and tricks from Anastasia herself! I personally can’t wait to try the Beauty Express brow kit. There’s something really fun about filling in those brow stencils; it satisfies the ex-art kid in me! 

(WAAAAAAAAANNIT!)

Is there any Anastasia Beverly Hills product you’d like to try or would like to see me review? Let me know!
*Yes, this is a sponsored post but honestly, who doesn't need perfect brows? I have purchased Anastasia products in the past, and they've all been excellent. 

4 love notes:

PerilouslyPale said...

My holy grail brow product is the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Strawburn! You have no idea how hard it is to find the perfect brow product to suit my colouring. Love it!

Joey said...

Christa, how exciting! Being a redhead has its challenges =)

xoxo

Nathan Branch said...

Oh! You got in touch with them -- fantastic! Can't wait to read your further adventures in Anastasia land.

Joey said...

Hi Nathan! Yes I did, and thank you again! xoxoxo