BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 26, 2011

Staying frizz-free with Sedu Revolution Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Pure Argan Oil


Hi everyone! 

I apologize for not having posted anything in a week. As you recall from my last two posts, I had been gearing up to go out of town to stay with Ilusionisto for a few days. Well, I’ve been bizarrely stuck in a combination of vacation mode (Ilusionisto came back to NYC with me on Monday and stayed until Thursday AM, thus lengthening the fun we were having ) and overdrive mode (my job is relocating and I’m busy with that, plus I am planning a lengthy trip to Florida to see my parents).

So, in short, blogging has taken a backseat to my actual, non-Internet life. 

However, I have plenty to review, so expect lots of fun new things now that I’m back in my normal mode of production. 

So, on to today’s review! 

________________________________________

I packed very lightly for my weekend away. Spending a weekend lazing around with a boy requires very little. However, there are some necessary essentials that I absolutely had to bring. One such essential was my Sedu Revolution Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Pure Argan Oil.

(Picture borrowed from Folica.com)

The Sedu Revolution Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment is my latest hair discovery, and since I received my bottle over three weeks ago, I haven’t used any other styling products in my hair save for my normal leave-in conditioner.

Think about that statement for a second: it’s the only hair styler I’ve been using for three weeks. Have you all seen my hair before?! It is notorious: thick, curly, and extremely prone to frizz. 

(Oh hai, I was at work when I took this!)

It usually takes at least three products (outside of my leave-in conditioner) to calm the wild beast! However, Sedu Revolution Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment has taken the hassle out of my morning routine by eliminating the need for multiple products. 

So, let’s discuss the product, shall we?

It claims to instantly absorb into hair while protecting against heat to eliminate frizz, improve the health of the hair, and make the hair lovely and shiny. Did it do all of that?

√ Well, I don’t use heat on my hair so I can’t testify to that. 

√ Was my hair shiny? Oh yes - I’ll chalk that up to all of the silicones in the product. This brings me to the claim of “hair health”. Well, this product does contain argan oil and avocado oil. However, it’s also chock-full of ‘cones. So yes, this made my hair soft and shiny, but how much of that is due to the argan oil is something I can’t answer. I can tell you that I have had less breakage in the past three weeks since using this product. My hair is indeed softer. My hair is definitely shinier. My scalp and hair lacks the build-up I normally experience when using a ‘cone heavy hair styler. 

√ Oh, and a packaging note: I love that the container is plastic rather than glass (no breaking while traveling!) and I love the pump applicator. It’s impossible to waste product. Win!

I received a 1.0 Fl. Oz bottle of the Sedu Revolution Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment. This retails for $16USD. I have been using a nickel-sized amount on my shoulder-blade length, super thick, super curly hair every single day since I received the product. This is how much I have left:

(My Macbook Pro and Gmail account say hai!)

It may seem like I’ve used a lot of the bottle, but I expect this to last me another month to two months. Considering how quickly I go through hair stylers (I can finish an economy-sized bottle of hair gel in under a month!) , I’m amazed at how long this bottle will last me. Also take into consideration that I use more of it than recommended - people with less crazy hair will need less - a pump or two, no more; I use four pumps.

So, can I recommend this? Oh yes! This is a total routine changer for me, and when I run out, I will be buying a bottle.

If you’re interested in purchasing the Sedu Revolution Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment, check out the Sedu Beauty website!

2 love notes:

dailypolish said...

Flarg. It sounded so promising and then silicones :(. I avoid them like the plague for my hair (but slather them on like BUTTAH everywhere else for some reason?)

xo
Sara

Joey said...

Hi Sara! I usually avoid 'cones in my hair but for some reason, this stuff works well. It's actually moisturizing!

I, too, put silicones everywhere else! Haha! xoxo