BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I have some VERY exciting news to share with you!

Hi everyone!
I don't normally post on the weekend, but I wanted to share some exciting news with you all.
Today is the launch of The Perfume Magazine, Raphaella Barkley’s newest venture. 
Raphaella used to be the editor of Sniffapalooza Magazine, and she decided to close that publication and launch a new and improved publication that allowed readers to have access to everything fragrant, and via various social network platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and an online community created specifically for the magazine). 
The Perfume Magazine is not only going to feature reviews, but it’ll have interviews with perfumers, articles on the perfume industry, and - of course - fabulous giveaways! Every sort of perfume will be discussed, from mass-market to niche to independent to natural. Not a perfumed stone will remain unturned!
Now, why am I telling you this? Well, yours truly is The Perfume Magazine’s new Editor of Niche and Independent Fragrances! I have two reviews featured in the debut issue, along with an interview with Liz Zorn (yes, Liz Zorn!). 

(a big box of Liz Zorn treats from my perfumed fairy godfather)
Please subscribe to The Perfume Magazine, and also don’t forget to LIKE The Perfume Magazine on Facebook, and follow The Perfume Magazine on Twitter!
Enjoy your Saturday! 

14 love notes:

BlushingNoir said...

so cool! congratulations!

Kelly said...

That's so cool :) Congrats hun :)

Kelly x

Carrie Meredith said...

Congratulations Joey! I hope this will be a very fulfilling and enlightening experience for you. Looking forward to the pieces you write! xox

PerilouslyPale said...

Congratulations!! That is amazing! I can't wait to read more of your reviews! They always manage to make me giggle and want at the same time! xoxo

Alyssa said...

This is great! I meet Liz in person and she is awesome woman. LOVE her creations.

Joey said...

BlushingNoir, thank you very much! <3333

Joey said...

Kelly, isn't it?! Thank you my love! xoxoxo

Joey said...

Carrie, if I can one day write a review as good as yours, then that would be the greatest gift to come out of the experience. Your friendship, support, and advice is so cherished, and I wish I could go hug you right now - or have it rain fluffy kittens on you. Either one =D xoxoxo

Joey said...

Christa, then I'm doing a good job then! <333333 ilu

Joey said...

Alyssa, thanks! You met Liz?! I AM JELLYZ! What's your favorite of her scents?

lexi920 said...

That's awesome, sweetie! I think I have you to thank for lots of new indie fragrances I have discovered! I will be subscribing/following.

Cheers!

Joey said...

Lexi, thank you so much! I am glad that I've caused you to spend more money than I normally do =D xoxo

MarciaF (Beauty Info Zone) said...

Congratulations!! I'm not a fragrance person so when I read beautiful reviews like yours I'm amazed at how much you can discuss about fragrance. You'll be the star there!!

Joey said...

Marcia, what a sweet thing to say! I am the rookie of the team, and I have much to learn, but I hope that my reviews both educate and entertain people...and most importantly, make them want to buy what I'm discussing! =) xoxoxo