Dior is hosting their 4th Annual Dior Online Auction to benefit Look Good, Feel Better, an organization dedicated to helping women cope with the appearance-related effects of cancer. Remember readers, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so this is a great way to treat yourself to something incredible while donating to a great cause.
Beginning today (October 17th) through October 31st, Dior fans can go to www.diorauction.com to bid on items in three categories: Luxe Trips, Elite Experiences and Lavish Products as well as a “Shop Now” section, where customers can purchase items like a Christian Dior book or an engraved Dior Blue Tie palette, all available exclusively through Dior and select partners.
Auction items include:
· PARIS to tour the Dior Atelier, Perfumery Lab and a day trip to Versailles. I WANT THIS!
· NEW YORK to attend the NYC Ballet and visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
· LOS ANGELES to attend the MTV Video Music Awards.
· ST. MAARTEN to visit the Dior Institute. I WANT THIS!
· DIOR BEAUTY one month internship at LVMH headquarters in New York. I WANT THIS!
· AN INTIMATE LUNCH with Pamela Baxter, Dior’s CEO.
· BEHIND THE SCENES with Marie Claire magazine.
· SHOPPING SPREE with Lucky magazine.
· LADY DIOR Handbag with limited edition Lady Dior makeup palette.
· CHRISTIAN DIOR Christal diamond watch.
· PARTICULAR FRAGRANCE NO. 9 signed by Dior Perfumer-Creator Francois Demachy. I WANT THIS!
· DIOR FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS by Bil Donovan, Dior’s artist-in-residence. I WANT THIS!
100% of auction proceeds will go to Look Good Feel Better. In 2010, the auction raised over $50,000 for the charity - hopefully this year, Dior can top that!
Do you think you're going to bid on anything?