BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I need a bit of a hiatus, my friends.

I write this with a sincerely heavy heart. I need a bit of a break from my blog, at least through this week.  My relationship - which you all knew about, and knew meant the world to me - ended last night. I'm feeling...well, indescribably crushed. I am lucky enough to have received some new things to play with, which will hopefully distract me and lead to some great reviews when I'm feeling more up to it.

For now, please send me a little bit of love. I need it desperately. Thanks.

17 love notes:

Olivia said...

*squishes my favorite bunny with love*

MusingsAndMakeUp said...

Feel better and take your time. Sometimes it's the best just to get away from things for a while. Hope everything gets better from here on out.

Vicky said...

Joey, as an avid reader of your blog (although I never commented, until now), I'm so sorry to hear that. My 3 year long relationship recently ended as well, so I completely understand the anguish that you're going through. I'm sending lots of love your way. Stay strong, stay positive. Things will look up even if it feels like it never will at this point.

MarciaF said...

Lots of hugs coming from me to you. I know you are heartbroken and hopefully the love coming at your from the web helps heal your heart a little.

lov2read68 said...

I'm so sorry. Sending hugs. Take the time you need for yourself.

cle0tara said...

So sorry to hear this. Take as much time as you need to sort things through. Many e-hugs!
xo Tara

anotherperfumeblog said...

I am so sorry to hear this. :( I know your relationship was so important to you, and I feel like all of us who read this blog have a sense of how passionate you are about the things you care about, and your loyalty. I'm confident you will rebound, but in the meanwhile, sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

Undina said...

{Hugs}

Julie said...

so so sorry, Joey, sending lots of love and *hugs*

Nicholas said...

sending love and hugs to you and your tummy soon!

tarleisio said...

You have...a LOT of love and you know that! Always! Sen ding you balm for a broken heart...<3<3<3

JoanElaine said...

Feel better soon, Joey. Now is the time for copious amounts of bunnies and bacon. (you already have beauty all wrapped up!)

lexi920 said...

Hey girl, I will save you the speech that you'll get better in time, you'll smile again and yes, you will find another love...

You know this and I know you are a strong woman. It'll be okay and we are here for you.

We'll be waiting for your smile to return and for your awesome words to make us drop whatever money is left in our wallets for shiny plum eye shadow or animalistic musky hard to find scents!

Take all the time you need, we all grieve in our own ways. When you are ready return to us becuase you know we are here waiting and willing to help you in any way we can!

much love girl,
Alexis

B said...

Aw... :( Sending bacon-scented superhugs your way, chica! <3 Miss you bunches!!

olfactoriastravels.com said...

I'm so sorry Joey!
Things will get better, even if you are having a hard time believing that now. Sending lots of love and hugs, my dear! xoxo

Ines said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Lots of hugs!

TENDERHEARTR said...

Somehow, this is the first I've heard of this. Hope you are hanging in there and know that we all love you. ((Hugs))

Rebecca