BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date...

Of course, in the insanity and confusion that is my life right now, I forgot to post Styrch’s Mystery Makeup Bag this weekend! Here it is below (click on the bag!):


I’ve met Styrch before, and she’s a joy to be around. I had so much fun looking inside her makeup bag!
As for my blog: I’m back on it this week! I’m kind of sick of moping around and not doing reviews. I’ve received SO much fun stuff this past week: tons of samples from dear friends, a huge (HUGE!) Sonoma Scent Studio order, and the newest Aftelier fragrances. Oh, and I do have makeup to review - like the coveted TheBalm Muppets palette, which I’ve actually had since August 31st and never reviewed! Now that it’s impossible to find, I want to review it. I suck! 
Oh, and I have to show you all my growing eyeshadow sample binder, inspired by the awesomesauce Ana
I appreciate everyone’s patience with me. I’ve missed you all, and the love everyone has shown me this past week means more to me than I could possibly ever express. I never realized how strongly forged our friendships are, even if they exist only over the Internet. Love is everywhere, and you all reminded me of this crucial and important fact. 

Thank you, thank you, and I’m throwing perfumed kisses your way!

0 love notes: