- Bases: Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy from lashline to brow bone.
- Fyrinnae Love Potion in the inner 1/3 of my lower lid.
- Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica on the outer 2/3 or my lower lid.
- Fyrinnae Kitten in Heels along my bottom lash line and crease and orbital bone.
- A bit of the Wet-n'-Wild left-side Definer shade in the crease to deepen it.
- MAC Blanc Type under my eyebrow arch and along the edges of the entire eye to diffuse any harsh lines.
- Black liquid liner and mascara!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Time flies when you forget you have a blog, doesn't it?
I know, I know - I'm awful for neglecting this poor blog of mine. Granted, you know I also post on Pink Sith and I'm always on my Twitter. Regardless, I need to remember to update here more often.
The other night, I was organizing my Fyrinnae eyeshadows and I realized that I have something like 50 of them; a small number compared to some people, but I was pretty impressed by the collection I have accrued over the past year and a half.
Anyway, I decided that I should give myself a challenge: use at least two Fyrinnae eyeshadows a day until I use all 50...and post my EOTDs here. That way, I can remember what I have and entertain you all!
So here's Day 1: Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Love Potion + Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Pyromantic Erotica + Fyrinnae Kitten in Heels (with MAC Blanc Type as my highlight, and a little of the "Definer" shade from the left-hand side of the new Wet-n'-Wild Petal Pusher palette)
(clockwise from L: Love Potion, Pyromantic Erotica, Kitten in Heels)
What I did:
(I forgot foundation, blush, and lipstick before taking this picture, oops!)
I really loved this combination. I am a fan of pinks on my skin, as I feel that the color makes my eyes pop. Pyromantic Erotica is such a scarily bright color, and I had been trying to figure out how to use it. I think I succeeded! Thoughts?